Red potatoes are slightly new to me. I started cooking with them a few weeks ago. They are quite delicious and make and excellent side dish or appetizer. They're very high in Vitamin C and Fiber and also contain iron and zinc. So the next time your in the store, grab some red potatoes and try out this super simple recipe.
- Red Potatoes (as many as you desire)
- Olive oil
- Chop potatoes to ideal size
- In a medium sized bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and any other seasoning you prefer and stir
- toss potatoes in the bowl, until completely covered in seasonings.
- Put seasoned potatoes on a medium sized baking sheet (cover baking sheet in foil)
- Preheat oven to about 450 Degrees
- Let Potatoes bake for about 30-35 minutes or golden brown